The Season of Epiphany represents the great manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles. Jesus, the light of the world, is revealed to all nations and begins with the baptism of Christ and ends with the Transfiguration.
Among the principal themes of the season are:
- The revelation of Christ to all nations
- Jesus’ baptism in the River Jordan
- Christ as the light of the world
- The public ministry of Jesus Christ, including Jesus’ first miracle of turning water into wine at the wedding at Cana
- Growth in a Christian’s baptized identity
Let us remember to let Christ’s light shine through us every day.
We are a family-oriented congregation of faith. Through a mix of contemporary and traditional music, visual media and practical messages, we present the ageless truths of the Bible in a format that’s easy to understand. Regardless of where you are on your faith journey — whether you are seeking answers about or from God, or you are committed to Christ and seek an even deeper faith in His will — our hearts are open.
Come and join us in worship and in praise! Our regular Sunday worship begins at 8:30am. Please contact our church administrator or check our calendar of events for information on any of our special services.
[Scroll all the way down for more information.]